At Her Jewellery, we respect your confidentiality and we are committed to promise to protect it.
We will be constantly review and improve our security measure to ensure the confidentiality of your information. Any revised policies will be posted on our websites, all ecommerce platforms and may notify you in other ways as appropriate. We strongly encourage you to review this page regularly .
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
To provide you with the services you have requested, answer your enquiries or manage your membership account, it may be necessary for us to request for personal information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. We may use this information to fulfill your requests, or to contact you via email, mail, or phone to inform you of new services, products, events or promotions. We may request further information from you when you enter one of our contests, take advantage of our special offers or promotions, or request for services such as subscribing to our mailing list.
The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plugins on our websites and apps, such as Facebook and Instagram, also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with Her Jewellery. This information is collected directly by the providers and is subject to their own privacy policies. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Her Jewellery is not responsible for these providers’ information practices.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
- To process orders you submit through the Platform, whether the products are sold by HerJewellery or a third party seller. Payments that you make through the Platform for products, whether sold by HerJewellery or a third party seller, will be processed by our agent;
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Platform, whether sold by HerJewellery or a third party seller. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier), whether the product is sold through the Platform by HerJewellery or a third party seller;
- To update you on the delivery of the products, whether sold through the Platform by HerJewellery or a third party seller, and for customer support purposes;
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customise them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- When you register an account with HerJewellery or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third party sellers’ products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
- In exceptional circumstances HerJewellery may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillments of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
HerJewellery may share your personal information with third parties and our affiliates for the above mentioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by HerJewellery. In sharing your personal information with them, we endeavour to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal information secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal information only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the above mentioned purposes.
In disclosing or transferring your personal information to third parties and our affiliates located overseas, HerJewellery take steps to ensure that the receiving jurisdiction has in place a standard of protection accorded to personal information that is comparable to the protection under or up to the standard of the PDPA.
HerJewellery does not engage into the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be 100% secure, we are committed to protect your personal information. Her Jewellery has taken stringent steps to safeguard the information you provided. Any information we receive is always handled with utmost care to ensure its security on our systems. We maintain strict administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your personal information against any accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Her Jewellery, please contact us at our e-mail address below.
Your password is the key to your account. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your password to anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and other information submitted to Her Jewellery. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password. You are reminded to log off of your account and close the browser when finished using a shared computer.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit HerJewellery, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Platform
- The pages within the Platform which you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognize a particular device or browser and help us to personalize the content to match your preferred interests more quickly, and to make our Services and Platform more convenient and useful to you.
Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our Service and the Platform. They allow us to count users who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests.
No Spam, Spyware, or Virus
Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on Platform. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer. You are not licensed or otherwise allowed to add other users (even a user who has purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the Platform. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at our email address below.
Her Jewellery's Right
You acknowledge and agree that Her Jewellery has the right to disclose your personal information to any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities or the relevant right owners, if Her Jewellery has reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure of your personal information is necessary for the purpose of meeting any obligations, requirements or arrangements, whether voluntary or mandatory, as a result of cooperating with an order, an investigation and/or a request of any nature by such parties. To the extent permissible by applicable law, you agree not to take any actions and/or waive your rights to take any action against Her Jewellery for the disclosure of your personal information in these circumstances.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For instance, if you would like to communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time or to update your personal information, you may contact us through our email at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.